Openings Positions are available for post-doc researchers, Ph.D. , M.Sc. and students.
Please contact us to find out about options.
Current research topics open to Ph.D. and M.Sc. candidates:
- Research and development of methods for assessing cardiac function by echocardiography using advanced signal and image processing methods
- Strain Imaging – technology for assessing myocardial function, based of speckle tracking echocardiography
- Research and Development of novel beamforming methods (mostly receive beamforming);
- Research and Development of novel transmit beamforming for contrast enhancement;
- Research and Development of novel low intensity transmit beamforming for drug/gene delivery;
- Research and Development of novel high intensity transmit beamforming for thrombolysis/ablation and tissue treatment;
- Excitation of tissues (myocardial, neural) using focused ultrasound;
- Research and Development of quantification and visualization methods of plaque neovascularization and tumor vascularization;